After my Baccalaureate, I studied medicine at the university Rene Descartes
I did all my Residency (Internship) and all my fellowship in Academic
departments of Otolaryngology Head and Neck surgery in Assistance Publique
des Hôpitaux de Paris.
(academic diplomas and most relevant continuing medical education sessions)
– Université Paris V MD : Diplôme d’état de Docteur en Médecine (France and
– Université Paris V DES Diplôme d’études spécialisées d’oto-rhino-
laryngologie (France and Europe CEE) (Spécialité in ENT).
– University Paris VI DESC : diplôme d’études spécialisées complémentaires de
Chirurgie de la Face et du Cou (complementary diplôma of neck and Head
– University Paris VI : diplôme d’otologie et audiophonologie de l’enfant. (Inter-
University degree in Child audio-phonology).
– DU : university Reims champagne Ardennes : prise en charge des vertiges
(university degree in vertigo managment).
– DIU : University Paris XI : Le sommeil et sa pathologie (Interuniversity degree
in Sleep Disorders)
– DIU: université Paris XI Carcinologie Cervico-Faciale (interuniversity degree in
Head and Neck Carcinology; Gustave Roussy institute)
My career history:
After my fellowship, I worked in Paris for 25 years and I shared my time
Practicing part-time at the hospital Avicenne then Rothschild-Assistance
Publique in Paris in the field of deafness and cochlear implants.
My liberal activity that focuses on pediatric ENT, pediatric and adult
audiology, vertigo and obstructive sleep disorders.
In 2015, we decided with my husband to fulfill a dream and change our life!
New rhythm, new luminous atmosphere, more peaceful but full of life!
I first learned Hebrew and have been working since November 2016 in the
Israeli system on the one hand at the Clalit in Tel Aviv, on the other hand at
Ichilov hospital where I am a member of the otology department where I focus
especially the management of vertigo.
A new adventure started in March 2018, by opening a private consultation at the
Dizengoff Clinic where I propose to the French and Israeli community my
expertise in the field of vertigo and audiometry of children and adults as well as
general ENT pathologies.
Since January 2020, my clinic moved from Dizengoff clinic to Beit Rophim