The most effective equipment is available to the doctor to arrive at a precise diagnosis:
• Examination of the eardrums under a microscope
• Removal of the caps with the calibrated hot water syringe for better comfort, especially for children.
• Visualization of nasal cavities, sinus entry, pharyngo-larynx in fibroscopy or rigid optics.
• Complete auditory and tympanometric assessment in children and adults.
• Diagnosis of vertigo in video-nystagmoscopy and VHIT supplemented if necessary by video-nystagmosgraphy and caloric tests.